Plastic mold, an abbreviation of a combined plastic mol […]
Plastic mold, an abbreviation of a combined plastic mold used for compression molding, extrusion molding, injection, blow molding and low foam molding, mainly includes a combination of a base plate, a concave mold component and a concave mold combination. In order to improve the plastic It is necessary to add various auxiliary materials to the polymer, such as fillers, plasticizers, lubricants, stabilizers, colorants, etc., to become plastics with good performance.
1. Synthetic resin is the most important component of plastic, and its content in plastic is generally 40% to 100%. Because the content is large, and the nature of the resin often determines the nature of the plastic, people often regard the resin as a plastic. In addition to a very small part of plastics containing 100% resin, most plastics require other substances in addition to the main resin.
2. Filler Filler is also called filler, which can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics and reduce costs. Fillers can be divided into two types: organic fillers and inorganic fillers, the former such as wood flour, rags, paper and various fabric fibers, and the latter such as glass fiber, diatomaceous earth, asbestos, carbon black and so on.
3. Plasticizers Plasticizers can increase the plasticity and flexibility of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easier to process and shape. Plasticizers are generally high-boiling organic compounds that are miscible with resin, non-toxic, odorless, and stable to light and heat. The most commonly used are phthalate esters. For example, in the production of polyvinyl chloride plastics, if more plasticizers are added, soft polyvinyl chloride plastics can be obtained; if no or less plasticizers are added (amount <10%), rigid polyvinyl chloride plastics can be obtained .
4. Stabilizer In order to prevent the synthetic resin from being decomposed and damaged by light and heat during processing and use, and to extend the service life, a stabilizer should be added to the plastic. Commonly used are stearate and epoxy resin.
5. Colorants Colorants can make plastics have various bright and beautiful colors. Organic dyes and inorganic pigments are commonly used as colorants.
6. Lubricant The role of the lubricant is to prevent the plastic from sticking to the metal mold during molding, and at the same time make the surface of the plastic smooth and beautiful. Commonly used lubricants include stearic acid and its calcium and magnesium salts. In addition to the above additives, flame retardants, foaming agents, antistatic agents, etc. can also be added to the plastic.
Mold injection molding is a processing method used in the mass production of some complicated parts. The specific principle refers to: the plastic raw materials melted by heat are pushed by the screw of the injection molding machine into the cavity of the plastic mold under high pressure, and after cooling and solidification, the plastic molded product is obtained.
The plastic mold is composed of a movable mold and a fixed mold. The movable mold is installed on the movable template of the injection molding machine, and the fixed mold is installed on the fixed template of the injection molding machine. During injection molding, the movable mold and the fixed mold are closed to form a pouring system and cavity. When the mold is opened, the movable mold and the fixed mold are separated to take out the plastic product.