Restoration of the white seal There are three types of […]
Restoration of the white seal
There are three types of white printing: 1. Polished printing, 2 non-positioning white printing, and 3 gas pattern printing
1. Polished seal
Reason analysis: In the last part of polishing, the traces left by insufficient polishing,
Processing method: use method eight or method seven, then use method nine to polish, and finally clean. Note; if the white mark is not obvious, use method nine directly
2. No positioning white print;
The problem refers to the situation that there is a white print on the appearance of the product that is not positioned during the injection molding process debugging or production process, and there is no white print problem on the surface of the inspection mold, and the adjustment machine cannot solve the white print. Ten methods can be used to fix it. (Note that there may be an unreasonable design or a problem with the plastic material, etc., consider replacing the material.)
Reason analysis: the mold design is trapped, poor exhaust, or the debugging process is not in place will produce air lines. Wiping and polishing cannot be improved, and should be repaired.
Method of processing viscose:
There are four types of viscose: 1 superficial viscose 2. moderate viscose 3. severe viscose 4 corrosive viscose
1. Superficial viscose: generally at the bottom and the front mold entrance of the shell, the glue part is not corroded, there is no obvious glue, the nature is like rust, it is yellow, yellow-white, yellow-black or black, available Method 8 or Method 9 and then clean it
2. Moderate viscose: refers to the mold in the production process, there is glue on some parts of the cavity, which can not be wiped off with diamond paste, it can be treated by method two, and then wiped clean with detergent. ( Note that the high-gloss positions of the front mold and the bottom shell of the face shell cannot be wiped back and forth to avoid mold lines.
3. Severe adhesive: it means that the area of adhesive occupies more than 40% of the front model cavity, which can be solved by one method.
4. Corrosive viscose: it refers to the defects caused by trapped air at the glue inlet or other parts due to the plastic material being relatively alkaline and corroding. (For example, the fireproof material must be reground and polished, and the mold cannot be repaired.)
Emergency measures for burst water pipes.
Method: Use mold washing water to spray and rinse the front cavity once, as in method 6, if there are watermark marks, please use method 9 to polish, and finally wipe clean with mold washing water.
How to deal with shiny bottom shell:
During the production process of the bottom shell, the product appears irregularly shiny or whitish, you can use method four or method three or method five, and then clean it.If the etched surface is abnormal or white, you should refill the lines.
Generally, the front mold of the face shell is more prone to such problems. If there is a strain on the inner and outer frame, it can be repaired by method 7 or method 8, and then clean it. If the strain is serious or there is drumming, it must be handed over. Polisher polishing. (Note: the front side of the frame must be protected from scratches.)
Reasons: sag and strain are defects caused by glue outflow caused by too much dust and oil on the gall and parting surfaces of the front and rear molds, or debugging and violence.
Encounter this situation: first check the parting surface or gall surface, whether there is any glue in the gong hole, if there is glue, notify the relevant personnel to clean the rubber excrement and clean the parting surface (note: protect when cleaning the rubber excrement Good mold surface), then polish.