1. Maintenance and inspection during mold use 1) During […]
1. Maintenance and inspection during mold use
1) During mold production, the operator must check and maintain the following contents of the mold every 12 hours:
a, the guide post, guide sleeve, push plate guide rod, push plate to remove oil stains, lubricate it to avoid strain to affect the guiding accuracy (the copper and graphite guide post and guide sleeve will not be lubricated).
b. Whether the thimble, cylinder and ejector pin are napped or broken, spray high temperature thimble oil for lubrication.
c. Always pay attention to whether there is any abnormal noise during the operation of the mold. Once it is found, it must be shut down for inspection.
2) During the mold production process, professional maintenance personnel shall check the following contents of the mold at least once per shift. 3) Maintenance:
a. Whether the spring return is normal, whether there are cracks or fractures. Replace in time if necessary.
b. If the push plate screws are broken or loose, they should be replaced and tightened in time.
c. Whether the push plate runs in a balanced and smooth manner, and whether there is any abnormal sound.
d. Whether the thimble is pulled out, broken, or bent, please replace the corresponding parts if any.
e. Whether the mold water channel is blocked, so that it can be removed in time to ensure a good cooling effect.
f. Whether there is water leakage in the cooling water channel and water inlet and outlet to prevent water leakage to the mold cavity.
2. Storage and maintenance of molds during standby
1) The water transportation should be closed before the mold is off the machine to ensure that the mold has a high mold temperature, and the cavity should be treated with rust prevention. When the lower mold is hoisted, the speed should be low and stable to avoid touching or damaging the mold and affecting the accuracy.
2) After the mold is off the machine, blow off the residual water in the mold to avoid rust and cause water leakage, and it is strictly forbidden to separate the moving and fixed molds for a long time.
3) According to the expected production situation, take corresponding maintenance measures for the mold. For the long-term expected production mold, carefully check the wear of the wearing parts of each part for replacement or repair.
4) The mold should be stored in a special warehouse that is dry, ventilated, waterproof, anti-chemical, and easy to hoist and transport during the production period. The bottom of the mold should be padded with dry wood or dry paper to prevent the mold from getting wet.